Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall into Old Navy


What I wore: Cape Sweater, Leggings, Slippers, Hat, and Scarf by Old Navy. Eco-Friendly Coffee Mug by Old Navy.

Old Navy's fall collection has expanded tremendously and as I continue my project for Alison Brod PR Agency as an official blogger for the well known brand, I continue to find myself pleasantly surprised to discover tons of pieces that are just my cup of tea.

To learn more, see more, and to shop at Old Navy, click here.
To learn more about Alison Brod PR, click here.


xx.
M

10 comments:

  1. you look very cute and comfy...amazing smile! we need more of you on here!!!!!!!

    -He Approves

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, congrats Old Navy official Blogger!!! ADORE the outfits!!!

    2ND: so jealous It is still 90 degrees and can't wear them now =(

    <3
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on officially being an Old Navy Blogger... I love the slippers and you look very comfy! Thanks for stopping by my blog also~ glad that you like. I'm now following you on twitter look forward to your tweets and blog posts xoxoxo

    www.pink-stilettos.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love youre slippers! Really cute! Thank you soo much for the sweet comment! Youre so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cape sweater is just amazing! ♥ I love when usually mundane brands surprise me like this~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just look so cute and so comfy and love that you have a cup of tea in hand. Fab outfit.

    http://redumbrellachronicles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanku so much for commenting on my blog!

    wow this whole outfit just works! great look.

    keep in touch.xx

    http://www.thefacelessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, Old Navy used to be very cheap fashion, but I think they're finally listening and producing some pretty nice pieces. Not particularly high fashion, but not bad either.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete