Tuesday, June 15, 2010

LookBooks & Feature Interview


Launched just over one short year ago, in April of 2009, LookBooks has grown to be a huge force as a networking vehicle for people in the fashion industry. What started as a vision of a interactive online platform for his fellow creative friends, former model and entrepreneur Ryan Cook has created a site that has become one of the top spots for fashion professionals to research, gain exposure, interact, and, overall, take their careers to the next level. Partnering up with some of the best in the business, the company and its online-based community have grown tremendously during its short existence. As a new member on the site, I was beyond flattered when I was contacted about being interviewed for a feature. Sitting down with their editor, Samantha Lim, was a total and complete blast! She put me at such ease, it felt like I was just grabbing a coffee with a friend rather than being interviewed. She also assured me that LookBooks has some prettttty rad new features that they will be launching in the near future. Plus she let me in on some seriously amazing contests and giveaways that they will be running. Check out my Interview and Member Feature here, and be sure to set up your own account at LookBooks ASAP! You aren't going to want to miss out on anything they have (and are going to have) to offer!

LookBooks Fashion Editor, Sam, and Me

What I wore: Dress by VeronicaM, Shoes by Pour la Victoire, Scarf by Sir Alistair Rai, Sunglasses by Louis Vuitton, Necklace (worn as sash) by ByLashan, Rings by YSL/Marc by Marc Jacobs/Noir, Fringe Bag by Seril
What Sam wore: Dress by Foley+Corinna, Shoes by Coach, Sunglasses by Ray Ban,Vintage Necklace and Bracelets, Bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs


To check out and sign up for LookBooks, click here
To check out my member profile and add me to your LookBooks network, click here
To read my my Interview/Member Feature, click here


xx.
M

1 comment: