Wednesday, March 31, 2010

W/A Studios & Exclusive Limited Time Offer!


I have been on the hunt for some great underworld accessories. I mean allllllll of the major fashion magazines are featuring corals, shells and other "under the sea" adorned pieces for this coming summer! While at the Plein Sud Jeanius Showroom last month, I was informed that I must, must, must check out the jewelry at W/A Studios! Boy am I grateful for the heads up on this one! I promptly scheduled an appointment with their showroom and was introduced to their Spring/Summer 2010 Collection which hadn't even been released at the time! Their pieces were EXACTLY what I was looking for! Their four collections, named Blue Lagoon, Paradise Found, Sunrise Sunset, and Tranquility Bay are perfect for the upcoming months! Blue Lagoon, Paradise Found, and Tranquility Bay are evvvvverything that I was hoping and searching for. From the beautiful colors to the rare materials used, there are so many pieces in these collections that will help me to achieve that "beachy" look I want to go for this summer. And Sunrise Sunset is just totally my style: rock and roll edge paired with a very girly-girl feel!

1.
2.3.4.
5.6.7.8.
#1. Blue Lagoon Collection, #2 & #3. Paradise Found Collection, #4, #5, #6 (Made of Champagne Gold), #7, & #8. Sunrise Sunset Collection

I have also included some of my favorites from the W/A Studios Website, which you can access here!

1.
2.
3.
4.
#1.Sunrise Sunset Collection (Like I said here, totally dig anything fringe!), #2.Tranquility Bay Collection, #3.Blue Lagoon Collection, #4.Paradise Found Collection (Looks a lotttt like my favorite ring by YSL that I frequently wear throughout the blog and can be seen in this post!)
All jewelry at W/A Studios is handmade in NYC

If you're like me and you just cannnnnnot keep your miiiiind off of all of the awesome pieces you've seen here, you're in luck! It just so happens I was able to get you all 30% OFF ANY piece of jewelry from W/A Studios from now until Sunday April 4 (Perfect little Easter gift for yourself--or to give!)!!!! Check it allllllllll out at the W/A Studios website. To take advantage of this exclusive and limited time offer, just e-mail your orders to INFO@WASTUDIOS.COM! Enjoy!!

xx.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment