Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Spring Ahead, PLEASE.




It's only the beginning of December, not even technically "winter" yet and I already can't take this weather. Also not going to be able to take the wait for these shoes that will be arriving at LF Stores as part of their Spring 2010 Collection. Might I add that Kelsi Dagger makes bomb shoes and these, named the "Reece," will only retail for $195?! Hmm...Spring, get here NOW. Guess I'll have to settle for the JC Bryce for now (Featured in the LF Holiday Look Book)...They hit stores this week. Sigh...


JC Bryce

Courtesy of our girl Alex over at GoFashionLane!

And you know the drill...If you want to get on the waiting list for either of these shoes, contact me ASAP!

xx.
M

2 comments:

  1. Just in case you're still interested in the Kelsi Dagger's "Freja" look-a-likes; I just have seen them pop up on Endless for ~$180. See here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete