Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hot New Salon! Coming Soon!!!!!


Yesterday I helped style a shoot for a freaking sick hair salon that's about to open in Soho! Got to work with some really great talents at the shoot, including photographer Dustin Pittman and make-up artist and stylist Jo-Ann DiLorenzo (also of Cosmic Blog Studio)!! Plus, they've pulled together some pretty noteworthy hair-stylists (like Peter of EventHair, to name just one) to work at the salon! The space was beautiful and the decorations are going to be so fashionable, fun, and chic! They will offer event styling and make-up, too. Overall, this is going to be THE place to get styled and get your hair done! I know I will definitely be holding off on getting my hair cut until it opens! Stay posted!

And here's a little behind the scenes look at the shoot...Can't wait to see the finished products!

Megha (Salon Owner) & I

All clothes courtesy of LFstores
For more information on the salon or to purchase clothing, contact me.


xx.
M


No comments:

Post a Comment