Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick or Tweet!

YES YES Y'ALL, we made a twitter account so be sure to follow us! Entering into new frontiers and riding the wave of the future! SO EXCITING! SO! MANY! EXCLAMATION! POINTS!


I leave you with this:

Dear black lipstick,
I want, SO BADLY, to get behind you and rock you as a casual daytime look but despite my efforts (and how AMAZING you look featured in the photo above) I just can't bring myself to do it. After the recent resurgence of Doc Martins, creepers, and black nail polish, it's quite clear that '90s grunge and goth revival are back with a vengeance and because of this, I am hopeful that perhaps one day we can be together. Until the day the rest of the world understands, our love is a forbidden one.

xx.
F

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one!!! I secretly adore black lipstick. Nice meeting you at LF today :)

    ReplyDelete